- Highlights and celebrations in 2013
- What I'll always remember about 2013
- My greatest insights or lessons learned in 2013
- What I am releasing and leaving behind in 2013
- What I am carrying in to 2014 from 2013
December is also a time of year when most of us are rushing around to buy gifts, get packages in the mail, attend holiday parties, and prepare to travel to or host loved ones. This can feel counter to our natural rhythms. I find that when I make a little space for quiet and reflection, I enjoy the holidays more as a result.
Some ways I'm honoring this holiday season:
- Simplifying family gift giving with a name draw among my three sisters and brothers-in-law
- Reflecting on 2013 with my family, friends, and clients
- Making donations in honor of loved ones instead of going out to buy gifts
However you're celebrating this time of year, I hope that it fills your cup to overflowing and prepares you to give your gifts in 2014 from a place of fullness rather than depletion.
Wishing you a Blessed Solstice, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!